Automatic Roster Generation / Saving 200 Hours Per Week
- Easily maintain worker contracts and pay rates
- Manage a fleet of machines for scheduling purposes
- Automatically track travel time and fatigue
- Auto import shift requests from site and existing systems
- Share shifts and collaborate with colleagues
- Automate and digitise the timesheet process
- Automatically display shifts on the workers mobile
- Handle flexible and last minute Hotel Bookings
- Display and capture actual hours against travel shifts
- Plan a base roster 13 weeks in advance
- Automatically group workers into work groups
- Automatically add excessive travel time predictions
- Provide flexible reporting
Signal was integrated with Network Rail's existing shift requisition software so that blank shifts are automatically created in Signal.
A new competency group was created in Signal to handle all the custom machine operator competencies that didn't appear on Sentinel. Complex pay rates according to competency, employee and contract were added to allow for automatic cost calculations when scheduling.
Signal's custom shift pattern creator was used to allow for book on time, stabling point, shift start, shift end, stabling point and book off shift patterns.